Artwalk with H.D. Ceramics
Thursday December 7th, 6-9 PM
Hi all you kiln-dried cuties (yeah, we're not sure what that means either...)
Are you ready to get fired up for artwalk? Ceramic artists Devon Urquhart and Heather Cornelius, the duo behind H.D. Ceramics will be here this Thursday with the perfect, make-you-smile handmade pieces. Stop by to meet the artists behind your favorite mugs---you know, these and these--and get a few folks crossed off your gift list! Wheel have treats and sips as always ;)
get glazed--and amazed!--,
Cat & Chika
did you know?
We're doin' that pop-up thing.
SAVE THESE SWEET 'N' SAVORY DATES.
We've got so much goodness planned for you this Holiday season and we don't want you to miss out! Even though we don't have ALLLL the details ironed out, we want you to be the first ones to know! So, here goes.
- December 12th, 5-8 PM, Get party-ready whether you're hosting or guesting (or just come enjoy good wine and good company!). We'll have Molly Dilmore from The Carrot Flower Company with garlands to adorn your home, Alexandra Greenwald of Alexandra's Macarons with the perfect hostess gifts (which are definitely macarons, please bring me macarons if you visit me.) And a wine tasting with selections by Elliott Bay Wines.
- December 14th, 4-6 PM, Christine Van Abdouke, designer/maker behind Perilous Activity will be here with her beautiful capes (here and here)--they're now available in waterproof and wool versions, too ;) We're pretty sure you can't put one on and NOT take it home with you.
- December 15th, ALL DAY It's Holiday Hooky Hour in Pioneer Square! All your favorite businesses will be offering treats or deals all day. We'll have treats and free gifts with purchases. Cat and/or Chika will also be hanging out in Occidental Park from 10 AM-2 PM, so stop by and say hi!
- December 16th, 2-4 PM, We'll have Portland jewelry designer Natalie Joy on hand with her handmade line. Natalie's work is bold and minimalist and we love it dressed up or dressed down. You'll definitely want to meet the maker behind your favorite pair of earrings and it'll make your gift-giving that much sweeter!
- December 19th, 5-7 PM Roxie Hunt of howtohairgirl.com and jewelry artist Nikki Jacoby will be here to get you adorned for holiday parties. Roxie will be offering braids and touch up trims (services starting at $35) as well as a selection of her natural hair care products. Nikki will have her newest jewelry pieces and hair combs. You'll recognize her incredible statement earrings. We'll of course have holiday treats for ya, too ;)
- December 20th, 5-7 PM Local designer Rebekah Jaramillo of Rebekah J Designs will be here with her selection of brass jewelry pieces, perfect for giving. I think we might all have someone on our list who wants one of these. Stop by and get yourself or someone you love a handmade necklace.
- December 21st, 4-6 PM Angela Delarmente of Knuckle Kiss Jewelry and London Tierney of Such Sweet Tierney will be with us. Come check out their work (this necklace I want. this no holds-barred self-talk poster we all need?)--these two are a GOOD TIME and you definitely want to meet them. And guess what? Yes. We'll have treats.
- December 22nd, 4-6 PM Madeleine Pope of Cosmic Twin is popping up with her minimalist jewelry line. You may want to stock up on staple earrings for all your friends, but maybe you've had your eye on this one? Yeah, me too.