Small Business Saturday!
Saturday November 25th, 11-7 PM
Heya sweet potato casseroles!
OMG--that is, Oh My Gourd--it's one of our favorite days of the year because we get to celebrate YOU and how much we appreciate your support and love! We're looking forward to a day full of catching up with you and showering you with treats, giveaways, raffles, and a special clothing--some people call it dressing but what's up with that-- sale! All the deets you've been dying to know:
- 20% OFF all clothing (applies to items in our clothing section) Friday thru Monday evening both in-store and online. Use code TURKEYSANDWICH online or shop our sale on Garmentory.
- TREATS AND SIPS ALL DAY LONG.
- GIVEAWAYS for the first TEN in-store customers.
- GIFT CERTIFICATE DISCOUNT: $75 for $100 Certificates, to be used after December 1.
- RAFFLE of a $200 VELOURIA GIFT CERTIFICATE. To enter, make a purchase on Saturday in-store or online. Customers must enter our customer database to be eligible, winner will be notified by Monday November 27th.
Cat & Chika
did you know?
We like plans minus the planning part.
SAVE THE EVER-LOVIN' DATE, my friends.
We've got so much goodness planned for you this Holiday season and we don't want you to miss out! Even though we don't have ALLLL the details ironed out, we want you to be the first ones to know! So, here goes.
- DECEMBER 12th, 5-8 PM, Get party-ready whether you're hosting or guesting (or just come enjoy good wine and good company!). We'll have Molly Dilmore from The Carrot Flower Company with garlands to adorn your home, Alexandra Greenwald of Alexandra's Macarons with the perfect hostess gifts (which are definitely macarons, please bring me macarons if you visit me.) And a wine tasting with selections by Elliott Bay Wines.
- December 16th, 2-4 PM, We'll have Portland jewelry designer Natalie Joy on hand with her handmade line. Natalie's work is bold and minimalist and we love it dressed up or dressed down. You'll definitely want to meet the maker behind your favorite pair of earrings and it'll make your gift-giving that much sweeter!
- Stay Tuned, y'all. We've got maker pop-up events planned for the last few weeks of December--we want you to have the pleasure of meeting your favorite local designers as you choose their work to gift to loved ones. And our designers are the best. We're also planning a DO YOURSELF UP night with hair trims, braids, and other get-party-ready activities. YES, PLEASE!